Download and install your Norton product
- Go to norton.com/setup.
- If you're not signed in to Norton already, you may be prompted to register.
- Type in your email address & Password for Norton, and click on sign up.
- In the Setup window, click download Norton.
- Click Agree & download.
- Do one in every of the subsequent depending on your browser:
- For internet explorer or Microsoft Edge browser: Click Run.
- For Firefox or Safari: On the top-right corner of the browser, click the download, choice to read the downloaded files, and click on the file that you simply downloaded.
- For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, click the file that you simply downloaded.
- If the User Account management window seems, click Continue.Follow the on-screen directions.
- Your Norton product is currently installed and activated.
Scans PC/Laptop for Threats
Norton Antivirus setup protects your PC/Laptop by scanning it perpetually. It instantly blocks something making an attempt to enter your PC/Laptop and asks you for permission to permit it to enter. If it's a virus or a worm or something that may probably cause harm, it isolates it instantly and so alerts you. Norton Antivirus setup additionally protects you from being infected after you use a moment messaging program. Malicious programs can typically try and enter your pc this way, therefore it's necessary to remain protected after you chat. Norton setup additionally blocks phishing makes an attempt from websites, that try and gain access to personal info like usernames and passwords to different necessary websites, like your bank or your mastercard company.
Norton is automatic
Norton Antivirus setup is automatic and it runs as shortly as you switch on your PC. It blocks against browser and application threats and additionally protects you from infected websites. If you're doing any sort of web analysis and you click a back link to a different web site that happens to be infected with a virus or anything harmful, you'd be alerted instantly which virus would be isolated and removed.
Still confuse with how to install and setup Norton key?
Are you still facing issue after activate and install Norton at www.norton.com/setup? Relax, we can help you in Norton antivirus installation using your product key. We will guide you to Downloading, Activation & installation of your Norton setup key. It's not an issue which Norton product key you bought from store, just fill the form or call us at our toll free number. you can also start live chat with us for assistance on your Norton setup key.
Norton Setup Key Online Support Includes:
- Instant Assistance On Norton Issues
- No Call waiting, No Hold Just 10 Seconds to connect
- On Demand Remote Assistance For Easy Support
- Free Diagnostic On Computer Issues
How to find your product key
You can find your product key supported however you obtained your Norton product. Select one in every of the following:
- At the highest of your Norton product window, click help > My Norton.
- If you can not begin your Norton product, you'll be able to directly visit your Norton account.
- Log in to your account, if prompted.
- Under Services, choose your Norton product.
- Copy the product key.
Norton on-line Store
If you downloaded your product from Norton on-line Store, the product key, or the instruction to get the Norton product key is in your confirmation email message.
Product CD or Retailer's card
If you bought a boxed product CD on-line or at a local retail store, your product key is within the box either on a sticker on the rear of the CD sleeve or DVD case, or written on a card within the box.
Third-party web site
- Look for the Norton product key in an exceedingly confirmation email you received for your order.
- If you can not find the confirmation email in your inbox, check your spam filter folder.
- If your Norton product came installed on your PC/Laptop, check your My Documents or Documents folder to check if there's a Symantec folder.
- you'll find a document there together with your product key (examples: Norton 360 Key.txt or Norton AntiVirus Key.txt).
- If your product came with a 1 year or longer subscription, you'll be able to contact your pc manufacturer to induce your product key.
- Some pc makers might offer the product key on an activation card.
- You may have an Activation PIN that you simply will get from your service supplier to activate your product.
- Or, You have to log in to your service supplier portal to download, installed and setup your Norton product.
- If your Norton product is purchased from TechBench, Norton product key are going to be keep in your Norton account once you complete the Norton product activation.
- TechBench additionally provides a Norton product activation card or product CD which is able to have your Norton product key written on that.
If you face any problem during installing, downloading or any other problem please do call +1-800-571-8344